Friday, March 7, 2008

plane trip

The first thing I did when I got off the plane in Minneapolis was buy a large coffee at McDonalds and marvel at how large a large coffee is in this land. Since then I've been hanging out at my parents' house, catching up with Lou and catching up on sleep.

Here are some pictures from on the way home.


The desert near Arica, Chile, known as just about the dryest place on Earth.














Somewhere above Colombia, I think.

















I got to reunite with my old buddy Pablo while killing time in Miami International. He used to study in one of my classes in Minnesota. It was great to catch up and speak puro Spanglish. In this picture you can probably tell that we had both been up later than our normal bedtimes.










Black Dog steam plant on the Minnesota River.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

le ponis color con la camisa de la ropa americana ....hahahahahahhahahaha