Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Entry # 148


Sergio and I had a huge parillada (pictured at right) and a bottle of wine as a farewell dinner out in Pudahuel. I'm ready to go, but i have to pack up some stuff and try to sleep. I'm still hoping to sell my phone to someone in the hostel too. After a couple of weeks bite free, the bugs of Chile have returned to send me off with some itches for the plane ride. Wow, I'm going to be in Colombia in 12 hours! Maybe I'll get to meet some Venezuelans too. But first thing first, getting a few hours of sleep (going to need full ear plugs and sleeping pills tonight - there is a party in the patio below my window) getting up at 5 and walking to the bus.

I seriously look forward to getting back, and getting tomorrow over with. On the bright side, I'm going to try and meet with my long-lost friend Pablo in Miami tomorrow night. Geez I am such an international jet-setter!

I'll probably write some more or at least put up some pics in a few days.

148 blog entries eh? Not bad I gotta say. Thanks for being our loyal readers. It has been a nice way to keep in touch. But we all know who the real hero is here: the internet. I love you internet. You're the best. xxx ooo

No comments: