Thursday, October 18, 2007

Buenos Aires Vid

Here are two videos made from our weekend trip to Buenos Aires. I’m sort of addicted to making videos. I end up filling our 256MB camera card pretty quickly and then end up not getting very many pictures. The microphone is pretty bad, and focusing in video mode is terrible. But it is super easy to use the moviemaker program. As you will soon see, I’m going through a fast-forward phase right now. The first video is a tourist guide to some of the tourist traps in BsAs. The second video is from our visit to the Disneyland of cemeteries in Recoleta. They are both accompanied by songs that have absolutely no reference to the videos. They’re just songs I’m into this week and have the right time lengths for the vids. The second of the two videos may cause headaches and/or seizures



4 comments:

Susan Grandys said...

Dan and Lou,
Very cool. Love the movie making.
I feel like I'm getting to travel for free with your blog. Thanks for sharing your exploits (but come back home, someday!)

Anonymous said...

Bravo, bravo. Who is the musical artist in this video?

Dan and Lou said...

Jo, It´s the Kingston Trio. Everyone our age can find a copy of at least one of their recordings in their parents´ record collection. - Dan

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but you forget my parents are much older than your parents... and my parents record collection was mostly Polka.